Wednesday 19 September 2012

Re: [dcphp-dev] Introductions

Hi, everyone, I'm Tac Tacelosky, big fan of PHP and the DC PHP Developers Group, very appreciative of everything I've learned through this groups and its members over the years.

I've been developing in PHP since Version 3, switch to CodeIgniter as a framework a few years ago, and last year switched to Symfony.  I do mostly public health related technology, I'm cofounder of Smokefree DC, the citizen activist group that pushed for smokefree bars and restaurants nearly 6 years ago.  I'm current working on integrating mobile and geo into our projects.

Tac

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment