Friday 28 September 2012

[dcphp-dev] Re: Introductions

Hi, I'm Andy Cassell. I'm a Web Application developer in Herndon, VA. I work for the Marine Spill Response Corporation (www.msrc.org) a non-profit that cleans up oil spills. I build our Intranet applications for tracking equipment, logistics, and response activities and our public website. In my spare time I've done my fair share of contributing to 2 failed startups/businesses (working on a 3rd) and I've created several open source projects. I work mostly with a PHP/MySQL backend and a javascript (Ember, jQuery, MooTools) frontend. I'm originally from the Erie, Pennsylvania area and a 2007 Computer Engineering graduate of Penn State. My previous employers were Sony and R.A. Jones.

Github: github.com/cassell
SQLicious (an open source ORM and code generator for PHP): sqlicious.com

I try to regularly attend the NoVA Beverage subgroup meetings.

- Andy

On Monday, September 17, 2012 2:18:38 PM UTC-4, Sandy Smith wrote:
It's been a good long while since everybody on the list has introduced themselves and said what they do. This will help us know who's on the list and give new people an idea of the range of talent they have to draw on by asking questions of the list.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment