Wednesday 19 September 2012

Re: [dcphp-dev] Introductions

I'm Ben, and I've been to several meetings over the last two years, during which time I've been picking up elements of PHP as well as other languages. Right now I am with a progressive advocacy group, mostly doing video editing, website maintenance, and solving general tech problems. I also study graphic design at a local college. I am currently looking for an entry-level job as a designer/developer, a position in which I can grow on the PHP/Javascript side, but is probably weighted to HTML/CSS and the Adobe Creative Suite for now. I'd be open to a paid internship at the right place. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment