Friday 21 September 2012

[dcphp-dev] Re: Introductions

Hi every one,

 

My name is Geoff Dean and I am new to the DCPHP by a few months. I have really been enjoying ,many of the conversation that have been coming from this group since I have joined.

 

I have been working with PHP since 2008, where I started with theming for Word Press. Since then I have moved to application development, but I still theme on the side to keep my skills sharp. I have also in recent years started working with Drupal and coming to find I am rather enjoying the framework. I love what I do, I love pushing my skill, and I look forward to both sharing what I have learned and to learn from you guys.

 

Happy Friday,

Geoff Dean

 

"Art challenges technology,

       technology inspires art."

~John Lasseter~

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment