Saturday 22 September 2012

Re: [dcphp-dev] Introductions

Hello, I'm Philip. I attended meetings regularly from Summer '09 to
Summer '12 where I was usually the guy asking odd questions of the
presenter. Ten days ago I packed up everything and boarded a plane for
San Francisco. I haven't been very active on the mailing list, but
that's just because I'm usually several days behind in reading the
threads.

I've been a full-time PHP web developer since '04. Before that I
worked networks and servers and dabbled through a myriad of
programming languages at home and at school. I still do servers
as-needed and grudgingly work in JavaScript too. Between agencies and
startups I've done many, many types of sites.

- Philip

--
Philip Sharp
philip@kerzap.com
www.kerzap.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment