Tuesday 18 September 2012

Re: [dcphp-dev] Introductions

Most of you see me around, but…

I'm @anthonydpaul, the Digital Strategist at ADG in Columbia. I was formerly (for five years) the Technical Lead at Fathom Creative in DC. Beyond the funny titles, I went to school for design, but found my web development hobby to be lucrative in college, offering courseware design/development services to my professors. My first CMS loves were phpBB and what became called WordPress—but now I prefer rolling my own libraries atop Joomla. These days, I only develop for fun or in support of deadlines/QA. My current role is primarily customer-facing, in UX/technical documentation, and in design/development advisement.

I'm an unofficial organizer of @DCPHP, @WordPressDC, @NoVaJoomla, @DCjQuery, @BaltimorePHP, and @BaltoWP. I got the DC groups into the space at Fathom, in addition to occasional sponsorship. The Baltimore groups now have the same luxury at my Columbia office. I've spoken at a handful of these meetups and am the head chef for #OSSBBQ.

Anthony

ADG|CREATIVE

Anthony D Paul
Digital Strategist

7151 columbia gateway drive
suite b
columbia, md 21046
443.285.0008 x127
443.379.9930 (mobile)

The information contained in this  transmittal is intended only for the personal and 
confidential use of the  designated recipient named above. Any attachments accompanying 
this  transmission contain information from adgcreative  which is to be  considered
confidential and/or privileged unless otherwise stated. The  information is intended to be 
for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named  on this E-mail. If you are not the intended 
recipient, be aware that any  disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents 
of this information is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify us by telephone 
at (443) 285-0008 or via e-mail immediately and delete the  original document. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment