Monday 25 February 2013

[dcphp-dev] March Meeting: Genius Bar?

Hey everybody--

Something WordPress DC has been doing to great effect has been having the occasional Genius Bar instead of a speaker. Advanced users and newbies and everybody in between come together to ask questions and give help instead of listening to a speaker.

I'd really like to do that for March, but I would like some idea that some of the more senior devs will show up--we can even ask each other things.

Those of you who've been a member for a while, like me, have benefitted from the knowledge of others in the group, and I'm asking you to give back by mentoring the next generation of PHP devs. We  have a lot of people who've signed up on Meetup saying they've been using WP or Drupal and want to get to know PHP better, and I think this is a great way to help.

Please reply if this is something you'd be interested in doing.

Thanks,
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment