Saturday 22 August 2015

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Seeking a rooomate in Falls Church VA

Dear fellow sangha members,

My name is Bennett and I am currently seeking a roommate in mid September or beginning October who values living mindfully. I practice meditation, yoga and chigong on a regular basis and I am interested in creating and maintaining a space that promotes overall health, wellbeing and connection. My intention is to also create community by hosting regular meditation sittings and mindful mutuality groups in the home.

Condo includes a private furnished bedroom and private bathroom with shared space privileges at New Providence Village Condo in West Falls Church. Location is in a nice, clean, upscale area. East access to 495/Rt. 50 and I66, and is one block away from the bus stop.

My place is spacious and quiet. Your accommodations include a very comfortable, full size, IKEA bed, and fully stocked private bathroom.

Rent is only $890 a month including all utilities. Utilities include electricity, water, trash, and internet Wi-Fi access. Shared space priviledges (kitchen, living room and dining room.

New Providence Village is a nice, quiet neighborhood with walking trails, friendly people, and a beautiful large pond, resembling a small lake to see for you to enjoy. This neighborhood is conveniently located near many restaurants, supermarkets (Safeway and Giant), stores, such as Target just a few miles away.

Public transportation is available-Bus stop is about 7 to 10 minutes walking distance from my place. Free parking available in the neighborhood.

No pets (I am allergic) or smoking.

If interested or if you can spread the word, please contact me at 703-463-6156.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Bennett

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment