Friday 16 June 2017

[IMCW-Engaged-Sangha] Re: IMCW Engaged Sangha - Next potluck, Teach-ins

Hi Engaged Sangha members,

I wanted to let everyone know that we ended up deciding not to hold tomorrow's potluck.  I received more responses from folks saying that were going to be out of town than I did RSVPs -- clearly a busy travel weekend for a lot of people!

Would someone like to volunteer to host in July, perhaps July 8th or 15th?  (I probably can host if others are not able to.)

Have a good weekend!

Becky

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Rebecca Lipsitz <lipsitzr@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We had a wonderful get together at Nancy's last weekend.  A lot of interesting discussion and some delicious food!

I have offered to host the next potluck which will be Saturday, June 17, 5pm - 8pm.  I am in the Takoma DC neighborhood, a short walk from the Takoma station.  Please RSVP if you'd like to respond and I'll send out my address and contact info.

Regarding teach-ins, I had offered to organize one on healthcare/Medicaid. I've made modest progress so far.  I'm wondering if anyone would like to partner with me and help maintain some momentum? 

Becky

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Engaged Sangha" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to imcw-engaged-sangha+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to imcw-engaged-sangha@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/imcw-engaged-sangha.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment