Tuesday 4 February 2014

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Possible Women's Retreat Opportunity

All-- I registered and paid for the IMCW Women's Retreat this weekend, but unfortunately I'm pretty sick and won't be able to make it. So I am looking to donate my registration to anyone that would like to attend. The reatreat is from this Thurs evening until this Sunday, and it would be so unfortunate if no one is able to take my place. If you are interested, pls send me an email ASAP.

For more info on the Women's Retreat, visit www.imcw.org

Best,
Michelle

Sent from my mobile phone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment