Friday 7 February 2014

[dcphp-dev] Cleared PHP project in Linthicum MD

Hello People!

 

My name is Tej and I am a technical recruiter with Softworld. I wanted to introduce myself and see if I can get any referrals for a cleared PHP project that I am supporting based in Linthicum MD. I work for a company called Softworld based in Waltham. We are a Top secret cleared facility and majority of our clients are based in the Washington DC/Virginia area. I am currently on a hunt for a PHP developer (junior as well as mid level) for one of the defense contractors that we support. One great way to get a clearance if you already dont have one! Also get to learn Python as they are looking to train this person on Python too!


Please let me know if you happen to know of anyone who might fit the bill and is looking to work on a project like this!


Thanks everyone!


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment