Monday 16 December 2013

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] message from Mary Aubry to All Souls sangha

Dear all, 
I wanted to share a message from Mary Aubry, whom many of you know as one of our dear teachers at All Souls over the past year plus.....  Mary, on behalf of the sangha, let me say many thanks for your teachings and sharing with our community. May you have a joyful new year!


"In November, I taught my last regularly-scheduled meditation class at All Souls.  In addition to working a full-time job, I have been teaching meditation classes at three locations in the DC area for the past several years, including at All Souls.  This past summer I decided to limit my teaching to one location.  I chose the location that is closest to my home, which is at St. Mark's church on Capitol Hill.  I agreed to finish my teaching commitment at All Souls through the Fall, which is now completed.   I will miss everyone and hope to see you at other IMCW classes or events in the future.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at mary.aubry@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you!   I wish the sangha great happiness.  

With much respect and metta to all,
Mary Aubry

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment