Thursday 14 March 2013

[dcphp-dev] Congratulations are in order

Samantha Q (@ieatkillerbees) is the winner of the php[tek] '13 ticket, thanks to In2it hof and Michelangelo Van Dam.

In a future meetup, I'd like to do lightning talks: these are generally 10-minute presentation on any subject you can fit into 10 minutes. So present a project, give a quick intro to some new technology or technique you've been using, or what have you. It's a formalized way to spread some of the knowledge and highlight some of the cool things that our members are doing.

So if you'd like to participate, let me know. Preferably get me a subject for your talk as well.

I'm not sure if we'll do it next month or the following, but I'd like to do it soon.

Thanks for a great meetup this week!

--
Sandy Smith
@SandyS1





0 comments:

Post a Comment