Monday 1 October 2012

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Re: Next Buddha Brunch - Oct 6th, 12p

Greetings

I thought I'd send along a couple of short video links to focus our
discussion on Saturday. They're by a Brit named Rupert Spira. I think
you'll like him/them: go to http://non-duality.rupertspira.com/home
- Check out the first two free videos - "Never not Aware of All
Experience" and "Maya Stays Ignorance Goes."

Also, if you haven't already, please let me know if you're coming and
what you're bringing (so I can fill in the holes).

Look forward to seeing ya'll!

David
1421 Taylor St, NW
WDC
(about 3/4 of a mile north of All Souls, close to 14th St)
202 726 1301





On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:27 PM, David Rabin <drabin902@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Wanted to invite you to the next Buddha Brunch on Saturday, Oct 6th,
> 12p at my abode, 1421 Taylor, NW, in Columbia Heights/Petworth. I'm
> about 3/4 of a mile north of the Col Hts metro station. There are
> buses that go up 14th and 16th streets.
>
> Please let me know if you're coming and what you'd like to bring. I'll
> send out a short reading closer to the date.
>
> Look forward to seeing you!
>
> David

0 comments:

Post a Comment