Wednesday 22 August 2012

[dcphp-dev] Technical Angels

Hello,

I've been in the PHP world for a while and have worked for a few companies large and small over my career.  A few years back, I launched my own mobile startup and am considering launching a general custom dev shop now.  One concept that has interested me lately is the idea of being a 'technical angel'.  While we all still have to put food on the table, are any of you taking on work in exchange for equity?  As an investor gives their money, are you giving of your tech services?

I'm just curious to hear if others are going this route and if so, how it's working.

Thanks,
Eddie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Group: "Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" - http://www.dcphp.net
To post, send email to washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, send email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment