Sunday 2 March 2014

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Room to rent for March-May?

Dear all-- does anyone have an inexpensive room to rent for March-May, it some portion of that?

I am traveling so much for work this spring, I decided to sublet my own one bedroom in Adams Morgan and save the rent I would be spending while overseas in hotels. I just got back from the first 5 week stint on the road, and would now like to find somewhere in DC to park my suitcase and sleep for the next couple months for the times I'm in DC.

I don't mind where the room is or what the conditions are, so long as I can reasonably commute to DuPont circle for work. I would even consider a couch or some other non-bedroom arrangement if you don't have a full room to offer and are also looking to save money.

I don't smoke and am quiet and responsible. I'll be overseas for at least one week of every month, and also have smaller American trips planned, so I would not be there that much. Any suggestions or leads are appreciated! You can email me at megkath@gmail.com.

Best,
Megan


Sent from my grammatically presumptuous iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment