Friday 7 November 2014

Re: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Digest for downtowndharma@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Emily,

I'm in also if you still have room!

Rimas

Rimas Blekaitis
2112 New Hampshire Ave Apt 1003
Washington, DC 20009
(m) 301-467-8937

From: "downtowndharma@googlegroups.com" <downtowndharma@googlegroups.com>
To: Digest recipients <downtowndharma@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 5:01 PM
Subject: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Digest for downtowndharma@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Emily Morrison <em.f.morrison@gmail.com>: Nov 06 09:04AM -0500

Hello friends,
 
The next Buddha Brunch will be held at my apartment in Columbia Heights
on *Saturday, November 22nd at 12PM.* If you'd like to join for the potluck
brunch and discussion, please e-mail me directly for directions to my place!
 
I can accommodate 8-10 people and I have a cat, so it's first come, first
reply to you non-allergic and non-cat averse folks. :)
 
The reading for discussion is Opinions
<http://www.alexox.com/sangha/opinions.html> by Pema Chödrön.
 
All my best,
Em
Rebecca Lipsitz <lipsitzr@gmail.com>: Nov 06 09:32AM -0500

Hi Emily,
 
If there's still room, I would like to attend. Thanks for hosting!
 
Rebecca
 
 
Sent from my iPad
 
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment