Friday 7 November 2014

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Re: Next Buddha Brunch - November 22

Hi Emily - thanks for hosting and count me in. Best, Ken

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 9:04:28 AM UTC-5, em.f.morrison wrote:
Hello friends, 

  The next Buddha Brunch will be held at my apartment in Columbia Heights on Saturday, November 22nd at 12PM. If you'd like to join for the potluck brunch and discussion, please e-mail me directly for directions to my place!

I can accommodate 8-10 people and I have a cat, so it's first come, first reply to you non-allergic and non-cat averse folks. :)

The reading for discussion is Opinions by Pema Chödrön.

All my best,
Em

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment