Tuesday 26 January 2021

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Sharing an article I just wrote about compassion

Dear DD community,

As some of you know, I teach an 8-week course called Compassion Cultivation Training or CCT. I enjoy it and learn something new each time I teach, but I struggle with allowing myself to be vulnerable. As a poet, I also struggle with "storytelling," with finding personal stories that are appropriate and "instructive" in some way. Anyway, this article, published online last week,  was my attempt to meet some of my challenges: "What is Compassion and How Can It Bring Happiness and Build Resilience." 

Thank you for providing me a spiritual home. I look forward to seeing folks next weekend!
Warmly,
Brandel


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/95df728d-954f-4394-97ee-275e9fd20658n%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment