Friday 1 January 2021

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Looking for Accommodation- Group Home

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all keeping safe! 

I hope 2021 brings in good news for all of you and the world. I am reaching out as I need help in finding accommodation and would be really grateful if any of you can provide me with a lead. 

I am planning to relocate to DC in March and I am currently looking for shared apartments/group homes that might have availability Feb or March onwards. I am  a doctoral student at GWU and would love to have housemates who are into yoga and meditation, and are Covid-conscious. 

I would be really grateful for the community if you can provide me with some leads. Either way, thank you and wishing you all a happy new year!

Regards,

Pavani Khera

Counselling Psychologist
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CAGs3SAYgkmodqtXdXXBZGtC0QJ0JfCFy_ZvKe3%2BiX8cKXZiWBQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment