Monday 22 July 2019

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Looking for temporary housing in DMV area, 1-3 weeks

Dear spiritual friends,

I'm reaching out to you with hopes that one of you might know of anyone who might have a room available for 1 to 3 weeks in DC for one person (moi). A lot of people leave DC for vacation this time of the year, so if you know of anyone who might be looking for someone to housesit, pet sit or just has some small private space available that want to lease,  please let me know. I wanted to reach out to people I know and trust before plowing my way through other exciting resources, such as craigslist.  I'm hoping for something as soon as possible through 1st or 2nd week of August. I have a friend who's offered a couch, but the apartment doesn't have any AC. In the current roasting period that we're experiencing in DC, I'm hoping to find a safer alternative.

A little more information about me below:

I'm in my 30s, responsible, and have lived in DC for the last 5 years (Mt. Pleasant, Cleveland Park and Chevy Chase neighborhoods). I'm currently between housing. I'm originally from Europe, then made my way to DC after living in NM and  the Bay Area for quite a few years. I used to work in clean energy and international development until recently. I'm easy going, pretty quiet and have a meditation/mindfulness practice. I love to cook (for myself and others) and love animals, if you have any furry friends who need loving and taking care of.

Thank you,

Daria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CADJ0DEYS64MA45CoZkUWUSE%3DLrL_xmjCAHd-aVErisP_%2BmDVdw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment