Saturday 10 December 2016

Re: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Teacher Update - Adam Asare

Adam. Sad but so happy for you. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity and in such a beautiful area of our country.

I look forward to seeing you at these remaining sittings. Much gratitude for what you have shared with the sangha and me.

Best wishes and see you on December 18.


On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:37 PM IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv <downtowndharma@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear

Friends –






I

have truly enjoyed sharing the teachings at the All Souls Unitarian Church and

The Church of the Holy City sitting groups in downtown DC.   The

classes have had a deep and profound effect upon my life and I hope they have

been helpful to you as well. 






It

is therefore with mixed feelings that I have decided to take a job opportunity

in San Francisco and will no longer be able to teach in the DC metro area

starting in January.     






I

have taken a position as Chief Data Officer supporting the I-SPY-2 and Wisdom

clinical trials, along with the Athena Breast Health Network.  I will be

involved in changing the way breast cancer is treated through novel adaptive

study design and efficient data delivery to patients, clinicians and the

FDA.  






I

have notified Hugh, Klia, Kristin and Kaira Jewel of my departure and

transition plans are in the works for class coverage in the coming year.  






I

am teaching the Dec 11th and possibly the Dec 18th

classes.  I look forward to seeing those that can make these Sunday

evening classes so I can say farewell and a Happy New Year in person!






Best

wishes,






Adam

Asare















--


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.


To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.


To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.


Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.


For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment