Wednesday 17 February 2016

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Buddha Brunch - Saturday, March 19th, 11am - 1pm

I'm going to host a Buddha Brunch in honor of the Spring Equinox on March 19th which happens at 12:30am on the next day (in the middle of the night so not good timing for the actual brunch)!  We'll gather on Saturday, from 11am - 1pm, at my apartment in Columbia Heights (one block south of the Columbia Heights metro)

Joining me in hosting will be Rebecca Ratner and Amy Dona who will facilitate the discussion on a reading which we will circulate to those who will be attending.  Reading and discussion will be related to spring, awakening and possibilities.   

In addition to the discussion, and a short meditation, we will join together for a potluck brunch. 

If you'd like to join, please email me at DRiebman@hotmail.com.  Between chairs, couches and the floor, I should be able to host up to about 10-15 people.  I'll send the reading and directions to my apartment to those who are coming. 

Spring is on its way!
Denise

0 comments:

Post a Comment