Monday 23 March 2015

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Next Buddha Brunch - April 4

Hi Sangha Members,

Saturday, April 4, 12pm

I'd like to take another shot at hosting Buddha Brunch, since we got snowed and iced out last time!  Fingers crossed that we'll be plenty out of the woods by April.  I am in NW DC, near the Takoma metro station.  If you would like to join us, please let me know -- I will send out follow up details next week.  As always, please bring a dish to share with the group. 

For this brunch, I thought we could talk about the ways we set or stay attentive towards our mindfulness intentions in daily life with all its distractions, whatever our respective intentions may be.  I don't have a reading to accompany this topic, but then again, I'm not sure we need one.

Hope to see you!

take care,
Becky

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment