Sunday 7 November 2021

RE: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Gauging Interest

Hi Devin,

 

That really does appeal to me, perhaps sometime in the new year.  The 9:30am to 11:00am timeframe really wouldn't work for me given my work schedule.

 

Great idea and I think you'll get a lot of takers!  Through your own heartfelt message in your dharma talks you have quite a following.  😊

 

Be well,

 

Harris

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 

From: Devin Maroney
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2021 1:50 PM
To: IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv
Subject: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Gauging Interest

 

Hi friends,

 

I'm thinking of leading a group for people interested in bringing the dharma into every aspect of their lives. The group would meet once a week and the format would be like the group interviews on an IMCW retreat, and I would also offer daily practice instructions. The group interviews would be for 75-90 minutes on a weekday morning, probably Thursday or Friday from 9:30-11:00 AM.

 

I may also add a peer-to-peer element if that seems like a good fit. I'm imagining a 3 month commitment at first and then exploring if people would like to go for longer. It would be by donation, and there would be an expectation of regular attendance.

 

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please let me know. I'm also open to suggestions if there's something else that you're looking for to support your practice.

 

With love,

 

Devin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CALVVC3Lf8A0NKp33JB2T6fzGmz03cmVAsdBQ2DMmGYX%2BAe6z2g%40mail.gmail.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment