Sunday 22 April 2018

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Nancy Murphy Farewell Potluck - Sat May 5 5-8pm

Greeting Sangha Friends, 

Nice seeing many of you this evening at Sangha - always a highlight in my week!

As some of you may know I am leaving DC and relocating to NJ in early June, so wanted to have an opportunity to host a final potluck. 

The potluck is vegetarian - Saturday May 5, 5-8pm.

I have a cat, Dr. Phlox, who is a very chill and loving kitty cat friend. 

If you would like to attend, please send me an email and I will send you my address. 

Hope this note finds you well and I look forward to our gathering.  

Much love and peace your way, 
Nancy
xoxo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment