Monday 2 April 2018

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Leaving DC in June - Looking to find home for loving friendly cat Dr. Phlox

Greeting Sangha Friends, 

I am writing to see if you are anyone you know is interested to adopt my very loving and friendly cat, Dr. Phlox.

I am leaving DC and moving to NJ in June for new job and my new living space is pet restricted - Boo-Hoo!! 

I have had Dr. Phlox for 5 years and he is a wonderful animal.  He meets me at the door with his presence and his meows when I come home and does fine when he is alone for several days when I travel. 

He has his claws and he greatly enjoys his cat tower (6ft vertical play space with 20"x20" base- 4 levels - tan rug) which keep his claws well groomed. I have never had to cut them. 
All of his items can go wth him to his new home, if that is wanted: cat tower, liter box, food and water dish, toys, etc. 
He likes to be near people and likes to sleep with me.
He has never been sick in the time I have known him.  I took him to a vet 5 years ago when I moved to DC and had him vaccinated, but he has not needed any other health care since, and I have not vaccinated him again as he is an indoor cat. He was neutered when he was a few months old.  His birthday is Novermber 14, 2012. 

Attached is a photo of Dr. Phlox resting.  He is a very chill friend to have.  I will miss him dearly. 

If you are anyone you know may be interested, please contact me and let me know. 

Much metta,
Nancy
xoxo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment