Thursday 2 July 2015

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Potluck summer party at my place on July 12 (before class, near the Church)

Dear all,

If you are in town and interested in joining, please stop by for a summer get-together at my place before our 6 pm meditation class on Sunday, July 12. My home is about 3 blocks away from the Church of the Holy City where the 6 pm IMCW class is held.  We can gather on my roof top deck, which thankfully gets a lot of shade by 4 pm. If it rains or is too hot/humid, we can eat inside.

Where:  1605 S St. NW (open the main door of the row house and then my unit is the door on the left; the door to the right is my neighbor's)
When: 4 - 6 pm, Sunday July 12
What to bring:  Food (vegetarian) or drink to share
Why:  Summer!!!

Hope to see many of you there. Please RSVP if you plan to join us (and you haven't already RSVP'd) to give me a sense of how many people will be here.  But feel free to also just show up even if you didn't RSVP. 

With metta,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment