Tuesday 3 April 2012

Re: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Buuddha Brunch this Saturday, March 24 at Noon

Nope, I got confused (the retreat is the week of the 27th)   Ignore that whole exchange.  Let's go back to Lauren's original suggestion of Saturday April 21st.  Sorry for the confusion!
 
Hope everyone is having a good week,
Danya


 
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Lauren Gillen <laurengillen76@gmail.com> wrote:
Danya just reminded me that there will be an IMCW spring retreat on April 21, so I will hold the brunch on April 28 at noon.  

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Lauren Gillen <laurengillen76@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings fellow sangha members--

I will be hosting the next potluck buddha brunch at my apartment in Adams Morgan on Saturday, April 21 at 12 pm.  I will provide links to a selected reading at a later date.  

Namaste,
Lauren




0 comments:

Post a Comment