Monday 7 November 2022

[Downtown Dharma Sangha Listserv] Circling/Relatefulness with Leah 11/12 at 6:30PM

Hello Downtown Dharma Friends! 

As I spoke about briefly last night, I'm going to start leading Circling/Relatefuleness nights. 

I have spent 9 months training to facilitate this practice, certified as a facilitator (with CircleAnywhere), and have become part of an amazing community of online circlers. I'm SO EXCITED to start practicing Circling/Relatefulness in person in DC!

The event will be held at my apartment in Adam's Morgan at 6:30 PM and limited to 10 attendees - first come first served! I will send the address to confirmed attendees. 

If you're interested and available, you can register here for Saturday 11/12 at 6:30 PM. 

For those of you who are interested but can't make it, I will also likely be leading Circling/Relatefulness on: 

Sunday 11/27 at Downtown Dharma! 
Saturday 12/3
Saturday 12/17

What is Circling/Relatefulness?

Circling/Relatefulness is a mindful conversational practice and is often referred to as an inter-relational meditation. 

We do this by exploring the present in connection: what is it like in my body, feelings, mind, spirit, being with others? How are they impacted hearing what's going on for me?

I find it very difficult to get a sense of what Circling/Relatefulness is like without experiencing it firsthand. Interested? Come join us! No previous experience necessary!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Hope to see you there! 

Leah Miller

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CAOLkyc%3DZ___PG8%3DMh8nkmR2g5T3HQ%2BYwcjmJZ-wd9rFNts75Gg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment