Tuesday 27 February 2018

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Meditation on Saturday?

Hi Downtown Dharma crew!

I was planning to attend the Daylong at Lamont Dharma House on Saturday, but just saw that it's been cancelled.  I'm thinking I'll have "mini retreat" at my apartment, and wondered if anyone would like to join!  Always so much easier practicing with others.

I live in Columbia Heights/ Petworth (about 10 blocks from the Columbia Heights metro stop).  I'm thinking we could practice from around 1-4:30, then have tea until 5!  Coming for any portion of that time is just fine.  If you're interested, let me know!

All best,
Jennie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment