Tuesday 4 October 2016

Re: [Downtown Dharma Listserve] Mindfulness in the context of relationships

Bennett - this sounds fantastic!  I wish I could be there!

To anyone interested: I can vouch for Bennett's experience, passion, and kindness!  Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2016, at 2:18 PM, bcrawford19 <bcrawford19@cox.net> wrote:


Dear Sangha,

I wanted to share with you an event this Friday evening, Oct 7 and Saturday, Oct 8-day long that I am very excited about. If you are interested in the idea of mindfulness and how it is applied in the context of relationships, or shall I say mindfulness in everyday living, please check these two events out. My dear friend and Mentor from California, Dustin DiPerna who is a very experienced meditation teacher is co-facilitating with me (Bennett Crawford) an evening and daylong on Sat on developing "spiritual" confidence or developing a deeper capasity to stabilize mindfulness or awareness-stillness in our daily lives in the context of relationships. This can also be called the practice of interpersonal mindfulness or mindful mutuality which is becoming my passion.

 If interested and can come, your all welcome. The link is below and the events are at East Meets West Yoga Studio in Vienna VA. Friday by the way is by donation.

-Bennett


Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment