Thursday 3 March 2016

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Still space for Buddha Brunch - Saturday, March 19th, 11am - 1pm‏

There's still space if you'd like to join for the next Buddha Brunch!  It will be in honor of the Spring Equinox on March 19th which happens at 12:30am the next day (in the middle of the night so not good timing for the actual brunch)!  We'll gather on Saturday, from 11am - 1pm, at my apartment in Columbia Heights (one block south of the Columbia Heights metro)

Joining me in hosting will be Rebecca Ratner and Amy Dona who will facilitate the discussion on these readings:

In addition to the discussion, and a short meditation, we will join together for a potluck brunch. 

If you'd like to join, please email me at DRiebman@hotmail.com.  Between chairs, couches and the floor, I should be able to host up to about 10-15 people.  I'll send directions to my apartment to those who are coming. 

Spring is on its way!
Denise



0 comments:

Post a Comment