Sunday 4 May 2014

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Next Buddha Brunch, this Saturday, May 10, 12-2pm

Hi sangha friends,

Our next buddha brunch will be Saturday, May 10, at 12:00pm, and I'll be hosting it at my place in Adams Morgan (hopefully on my patio if the weather is nice!) If you'd like to join for this brunch and discussion, please email me directly at danya.greenfield@gmail.com. I'll send a follow up email directions to my place and a short reading for us to discuss.

I can only accommodate 8-10 people, so it's first come, first reply.  Look forward to a good discussion!

Best,
Danya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment