Sunday 18 September 2022

[Downtown Dharma Sangha Listserv] Correction on this evening's gathering: Kavya not Kristin

Greetings Friends,

My sincere apologies for creating confusion for our community as I misread the schedule and thought I was teaching this evening. Not so. Instead our community will be supported by Kavya's excellent energy and wisdom. 

I sent out a message yesterday saying I was teaching tonight and followed up with a correction as a reply but thought I should correct my mistake with a fresh message.  

I look forward to holding this space with you next month..

With sincere appreciation,
Kristin

--
kristin barker
Pronouns she, her and hers; on occupied land of the Piscataway.


No mud, no lotus. 

  — Thích Nhất Hạnh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CAPyEvSoahJdZsQMw6tKU%2BBR5oqsQ%3Dcbug34zREbyE7QyJd-Dfw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment