Thursday 29 September 2022

[Downtown Dharma Sangha Listserv] Love & Curiosity: A Half Day Vipassana Retreat

Hi friends,

I'll be offering a half day retreat on Saturday October 29th from 8:30 AM 1:00 PM at the Brookmont Church in Maryland, just outside DC. I've pasted the blurb below and you can get more details and register here. I would love the chance to practice with all of you again and it is being offered free of charge.  

On the business end of things, I wanted to let you know that I'm leaving the group therapy practice I'm with to start my own practice, Devin Maroney Counseling, beginning this Monday. My new office will be in downtown Bethesda, just a few blocks from my current location.  As always, the Dharma is woven into everything I do and I look forward to continuing to provide healing services in an environment that I anticipate will serve clients well. I only have a couple slots open at the moment, but please feel free to send referrals as they arise. My work email is connect@devinmaroney.com and my work phone is (240) 630-1231

With love,

Devin


Love and Curiosity: A Half Day Vipassana Retreat

Vipassana practice challenges us to approach experience with bright curiosity and tender love. These qualities allow us to see deeply and clearly into our experience, and give us the capacity to be with whatever arises. On this path, both traits are necessary for us to liberate the mind from harmful patterns of greed and hostility. This half-day retreat is intended to provide you with time, space, and supportive guidance to explore the experience of life with love and curiosity.




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CALVVC3JNq38feq4CKD3%2Bs4QtX16SX96r5bjP_tdy-wdny6jGaA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment