Wednesday 9 February 2022

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Subleasing my place for Feb, March, April

Dear dharma friends, 
I finally got the green card after 16 years of waiting!, Thank you all of you for your constant support and care.
As a result,  I decided to travel to Guatemala to see my family.
My place near the area Adams Morgan/Columbia Heights and U St is now available to sublease.
I would like to share it with this community because I feel safe here. 
My apartment is fully furnished and it has a meditation stool for meditators and a vast of books for meditators. 
Please email me at kstc25@gmail. com or 240.421.3116 if any of you know someone that is interested.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/sub/d/washington-leasing-cozy-one-bedroom/7443931463.html

Thank you in advance,

Metta,


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/30a06252-4306-4c68-9b6a-4c7e824b0f63n%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment