Monday 14 February 2022

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Re: Reading Group Saturday 2/19

I forgot to add the zoom link for this session. If you would like to join via zoom, here is the link courtesy of Brandel :)

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 9:12 AM Luke Horvath <lukehorvathnd@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

For this month's reading group we'll be discussing two articles by Thich Nhat Hanh in remembrance of his passing. I'll host at my house on Saturday, 2/19 at 6pm.

My address is 1039 Quebec Pl NW, Washington, DC 20010. Please reply to this email if you're planning to join so that I know how many seats to arrange.

Additionally, I was thinking about Travis's talk about community last night and I thought that it would be fun to do a shared dinner afterwards if that's of interest. I was thinking that maybe each person could bring a small dish to share and we could eat afterwards instead of going to a restaurant as we've sometimes done in the past. If you're planning to attend could you let me know if you like that idea and wouldn't mind bringing a small dish?

Here are the two articles :)



With love,

Luke

--
Luke Horvath
he/him/his

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CA%2BoLhmExSmLFYKgciMjVvD_DTB0aneRPNHMjayTmp2sT2OHOgA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment