Friday 15 February 2019

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Intuition: This Sunday At the Potter's House (Peer-led Meditation)

Hi friends,

In the past, I have often heard myself describe a problem I had in my life, what I thought the solution was, but then describe the many reasons why - the one thing that I knew would help me  - just wasn't possible. As I've paid attention to this pattern, I've noticed many people doing the exact same thing!

What exactly is that?

You are invited to join me where we will meditate and explore this notion of trusting your self, what things might get in the way of that, and learn from your peers as we explore this topic together. This talk will be held from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM, including a stretching, meditation, short talk, and then a group-discussion. Kristin, I believe, will also be in attendance.

It will be fun! Join us.

With love and intuition,
Justin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment