Friday 22 February 2019

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] 💌The Dharma by way of Rumi: Sunday @ The Potter's House @ 6 pm💌


Don't go off sightseeing. The real journey is right here.

The great excursion starts from exactly where you are.

Rumi

 

Dear Friends,

 

One of the most powerful teachings for me has been to lean in and be with what is here and now. I diverge from this simple yet powerful teaching more often than I like to admit. My love of reading Rumi seems to always bring me back to remembering the freedom that arises from being with this life, breath, and body just as it is. This Sunday, February 24, from 6-7:30 pm, we will meditate, read some Rumi, and share in community at the Potter's House.  

 

The meeting space is wheelchair accessible. Chairs will be available, and please feel free to bring your own sitting gear if you prefer. 

 

I look forward to being with you,

Linda


lindanaini.com | 240.888.5138


0 comments:

Post a Comment