Thursday 24 January 2019

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] In need of a short-term lease in DC

Dear Sangha,

I apologize for the non-meditation content below, in advance:

I need to move out of my apartment by February 3rd and I've been searching for a place to stay short-term (February, and potentially March) in DC. 

I've been searching and searching but to no avail. If you know of anybody, who knows somebody...  it takes a village, please let me know. I generally do not need much, just some privacy and a place to meditate; and I consider myself to be clean, very respectful and quiet, and I will not have a lot of belongings with me (will be in storage). I'm currently between jobs and housing; however, I can provide some compensation.

Thank you in advance,

Daria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment