Sunday 10 December 2017

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Seeking roommate- $980 Dupont Circle-Kalorama/ January 20th-Feb 1

Hello friends, 
My roommate is moving out and I would love to live with another mindfulness practitioner. Please pass along if you know anyone looking.
Much appreciated!
Erin
  • About the place
    • Unfurnished room available within a two-bedroom. This is a a one bedroom apartment that has been converted to a two bedroom. The bedrooms are spacious but the common areas are cozy. The available room was previously the living room- it's a private room and has a wardrobe but no closets. You would also have the living room closet. Shared bathroom. 
    • We will need to work out some common area furniture since my current roommate owns most of the pieces.
    • Central location on Connecticut Ave, equidistant from the Woodley Park and Dupont Circle metro stops.
    • Roof access and gym.
    • The apartment in total is 686 feet. The room itself is pretty spacious, enough to hold a queen-size bed, desk, bookshelves, a couple chairs, and still have some floor space free.
  • Details
    • No pets
    • Move in January 20 - February 1
    • Modest $300 security deposit.
    • Rent includes utilities except Wi-Fi, which is currently about 50/person.
    • Paid parking in the building is available but pricey. On street (zone-2) parking is always available within a few blocks.
    • You would co-sign the month-to-month lease. 60 days notice required. I'd prefer someone planning to stay at least a year but would consider shorter.
  • About me: I'm a mid-thirties woman, vegetarian, and I don't drink or smoke. I'm into meditation, yoga and am Unitarian. I'm working and in a PhD program so I'm busy. Seeking a friendly female or non-binary, non-smoking roommate with spiritual interests. I like the common areas to stay clean and low-clutter. I'd prefer someone who wants to catch up once in a while. It's a small space so open communication is important.
  • I'm happy to send pictures via email. Please email me (erinjanedb@gmail.com) to set up a time to stop by.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment