Wednesday 10 June 2015

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Re: Book Group: Recovering Joy by Kevin Griffin

Folks,

I apologize for sending this message to the group. While it's a great book that I recommend to everyone my invitation was meant for another group. 

Thanks in advance for understanding.

Best,
Ken

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 6:18:36 PM UTC-4, ken.nickell wrote:
All,

Everyone is invited to our Chapter 1 get together on Sunday, June 28th from 4 to 5:30 pm at my condo. I would have scheduled this a week earlier, but it's Father's Day and I want to avoid scheduling conflicts. Six or seven people in my condo should be cozy and comfortable, more than that means louder laughter that fits with the book's theme.  I'll have some snack food available so the walk up the street to our 6:30 meeting won't turn into the long march.

I'm thinking that having an overview discussion on Chapter 1 that includes occasional pauses for reflections listed in the section of the book is the way to go. I'm open to suggestion if folks want to try a different approach. We can talk more about the arrangements this Sunday after the meeting.  

In the meantime, my contact information:

Ken Nickell
3863 Rodman St, NW
Apt F54
Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-251-4623

Thanks,
Ken

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment