Friday 23 April 2021

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Therapist specialized in Mindfulness Meditation in the area

Hi everyone, I am happy to announce to the group that I am now providing psychotherapy in private practice. I just graduated with the Mindfulness Meditation Certification Program with Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield.  I have a lot of experience working with grief, loss, anxiety, chronic pain, stress, and trauma from my work at Washington Hospital Center as a crisis counselor. Due to my philosophy, practice, and my training, I do use mindfulness meditation during sessions as needed.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/profile/819067

Please see the information for more details about my work. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/c8311c0c-1298-4813-80d3-3a783c74ff0bn%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment