Saturday 28 September 2019

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Compassion lives in heart

Tomorrow, September 29, 2019
6:00 PM 7:30 PM
at Flow Yoga
1450 P Street Northwest
Washington, DC, 20005
United States (map)
"Compassion is a feeling of sympathy for the suffering of others accompanied by a desire to help relieve their suffering."


Travis Spencer will discuss the importance of compassion to support emotional resilience and mindful living.


"I am want to know how your heart is doing, at this very moment. Tell me. Tell me your heart is joyous, tell me your heart is aching, tell me your heart is sad, tell me your heart craves a human touch. Examine your own heart, explore your soul, then tell me something about your heart and your soul." Omid Safi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/3722180e-2052-4ca4-9f41-c1c88f4f94cf%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment