Tuesday 26 January 2016

[Downtown Dharma Listserve] Question about Sunday meetings

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to return to a more regular meditation practice after several years apart from it (and the much less formal practice involved in having two preschoolers around...).  I would love to start trying to come on Sundays, but I don't know how often I could stay for the whole time period, given dinner timing and preparing for the next school/workday.  Do you all think it's ok to come just for the beginning guided meditation sometimes?  I would much prefer, of course, to stay for the dharma talk as well, but I am feeling I'd much rather have some of the experience than none of it.  But of course, I don't want to leave early if that would be disruptive or disrespectful.  Thanks so much in advance for any input.

Best,
Naomi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to downtowndharma@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/downtowndharma.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment