Hi friends,
Dave Leggatt is guest teaching this Sunday, his first time with Downtown Dharma in about two years.
Dave has practiced in the insight tradition for decades; he leads Insight Dialogue retreats in Asia, Europe, and across North America. He also trains and mentors Insight Dialogue facilitators, which is how I've come to know him well.
What I've seen in rooms he guides: people become more present and honest with each other, and even seasoned meditators discover something fresh.
Dave Leggatt is guest teaching this Sunday, his first time with Downtown Dharma in about two years.
Dave has practiced in the insight tradition for decades; he leads Insight Dialogue retreats in Asia, Europe, and across North America. He also trains and mentors Insight Dialogue facilitators, which is how I've come to know him well.
What I've seen in rooms he guides: people become more present and honest with each other, and even seasoned meditators discover something fresh.
Dave lives in Toronto and doesn't pass through DC often. I hope you're able to join us Sunday!
- In-person: Sunday, 7:00 to 8:30pm @ Yoga District — 1910 14th Street NW, 3rd Floor, Washington, DC (please try to arrive at least 10 min. early)
- Online via Zoom: Join here
Warmly,
Vince
https://www.downtowndharmadc.org/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMCW Downtown Dharma social/volunteer listserv" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to downtowndharma+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/downtowndharma/CA%2BrHx0fMVc3d3ygLXjndDHesn5JiX2Wc5Wx%2B5vJ_Lo1JBKSLAA%40mail.gmail.com.
0 comments:
Post a Comment